Your Questions Answered on Tuesday Night With Ben Stowe | #DJNTV | February 6, 2018
1. Why does the superbowl audio stink when concerts in the US Bank Stadium sound so good?
2. I have a tough time wrapping my head around DMX. Is there a easy way to think about this so I can grasp it?
3. Why does one power cord get hot while one that looks the same size and length doesn’t with the same power draw (using them to run powered speaker stacks) doesn’t?
4. what color or filter is the best for the videographer getting the best video for my first dances?
5. Have you heard of a new bluetooth type connection that would be more reliable that we might see on wireless speakers?
6. What brand tablet would you recommend as you see more companies building apps for the entertainment industry?
7. Who, in their prime, would have been the greatest lightsaber warrior?
8. You did a video from NAMM that showed a lot of noise coming from an outlet. Are all outlets like that? Why don’t I hear that noise over my sound system?
9. When you are setting up deals at NAMM, are those just for the NAMM timeframe, or are some released at a later time when the products start shipping?
10. I can’t make MBLV this year, is it still possible to take advantage of some of the show specials?